Wednesday, July 29, 2009

tag yang sangat annoying!

aduiii...makin lama jadi makin bersawang blog ni.....
seriously dah tak tahu nak update ape....
sebok dengan jurnal2 je...
eyh2....tak....tipu je.....
sebok dengan facebook lah~~ (-_-")

ok...drpd dibiarkan blog trus bersawang
mari kite menjawab tag...^_^
kali ni from ASWAR
memang annoying gila tag ni..hahaha...
layan jelah~~~~


Rule : respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response)
once u've been tagged, must do!! =)
happy reading =D


If an annoying person says :

1) I am cute.
YR : are u sure...???? (wat muka curious giler)

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
YR : tak rasa sangat tipu ke statement tu???

3) See, everyone loves me because I am rich and famous.
YR : oopss...i'm one of them!!!! ;)

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thing.
YR : are u talking about me actually???

5) You don't know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR : ada aku kesah????

If an annoying hot woman/man says :

1) I know you like me.
YR : euww.......(muka sangat annoying)

2) What are u looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR : so u think i'm interested in u lah?? ceit....

3) Sorry, you're nice but seriuosly not my type.
YR : thank god!!!

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don't dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR : i rather not to be rich then~~

5) Look, I am pretty/ handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR : seriously, are u jeles with me????


If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says :

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR : hahahahaha (gelak guling2)

2) May I have your cell phone? please please please?
YR : takde2.....aku pakai public phone je....

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
YR : are u a vampire????

4) What do you like about me?
YR : i think u got the wrong person.....sorry!

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me soooooooo much!
YR : even if u give me rm10000 i would never said that ok!


If your enemy says :

1) Hi bitch!
YR : Hi *&%^#%$*$&%^#*@!!!!! :)

2) You smell like shit!
YR : macam biasa bau taik je ko ni..... hobi eh? :P

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR : we are the same species...if u don't know that....so u must be ugly too!!!

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure.
YR : i'm going to kick your ass forever!


If your annoying ex says :

1) I still love you...
YR : ouhhh...i already love somebody else..

2) I know you still love me!
YR : tengah mengigau ke nih???

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby...
YR : never ever dude!!

4) Please call me...
YR : ok2.....u wait forever......

5) The break up hurt me so much...
YR : how come i didn't hurt at all??? amazing!!!! ^_^


If an annoying salesperson says :

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR : everyone knows that.... *sigh*

2) Seriuosly, I used this product and I've changed!
YR : OMG! changed into what???

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR : up lagi! up lagi! up lagi!!! kalo 100% konfem beli!!

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam. Buy...
YR : why not u buy for me first?


I'm tagging...
balkhis
asuma-chan!
shazzy
raha-chan!
hani syahida
mizz fiffy
aden
n.a.r.d
sasha lee
ticnube
miss saifa
dilah dania
masyi
cik f
and ALL MY FOLLOWERS!!
(x larat nak list down sorang2)



p/s: harus jawab ini tag ok...
*wink*

4 Colonies Tumbuh:

adrina sidek said...

all followers??
tak mao wat leyh tak..
huhu..

SasHa Lee said...

lawak laa kamu jawab soklan nie..memg soo annoying woo..

akhis said...

knp nm kita 1st?hahaha

haniey said...

adrina sidek:
hahahaha...it's up to u dear... i dun mind.. :)

sasha lee:
annoying kan? ape kate kamu plak yg try jwb.... hehehe

akhis:
hahaha..sebab ingat kamu dlu... *wink*

 
Blog Template by yummylolly.com