Tuesday, April 5, 2011

happy birthday oppa! :D

today is 4th April 2011... one of my special date. birthday of someone special. *blushing*

it is this person!!!
(i'm gonna spam his pictures! XD)












he's the guy!

my bejewelled monkey + ASIAN anchovy!!!


SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA LEE HYUK JAE!

Happy 26th Birthday! ^^

Thank you for your existence in my life,

I am really grateful for that...

To the world, you may be one person. But to me, you are the world!

I hope this year will bring u more love (hyukriFTW!), happiness and success~

Remember that your best years are still ahead of you,

and all JEWELS will always be there for u every up, down and in between..

Saranghae oppa <3




p/s: seriously lama betol tak update kan. aritu janji nak update 3x sebulan... ni sebulan sekali baru nak update.ape kes? haishh... nasib baik la besday my eunhyuk ni bulan april. kalo tak, sure tak teringat nak update pon.... kekeke...

0 Colonies Tumbuh:

 
Blog Template by yummylolly.com